The 2008 Miss Music City Pageant will be held in conjunction with the Miss Music City's outstanding Teen Pageant on February 2, 2008 at Tattnall Square Academy in Macon(see directions below). Contestants must be between the ages of 17(12th grade)-24. Contestants will be judged in a 12 minute private interview with the panel of judges, physical fitness in swimsuit, talent (not to exceed 2 minutes), on stage question, and eveningwear. The winner will go onto to represent us in the Miss Georgia Pageant in June in Columbus. The winner of the Miss Georgia Pageant will go on to the National Competition-Miss America!
To compete you must:
* Be between the ages of 17 and 24.
* Be a United States citizen.
* Must live anywhere in the state of Georgia.
* Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
* Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
* Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the Miss Music City board of directors.
- Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss America Competition
Any contestant who raises over $300(not including Children's Miracle Network) will get back 20% of the amount that she raises! This includes: Sponsors, ad sales, signature pages, tickets, and little princesses.
Please Note that there is a National Platform for Miss America: The Children’s Miracle Network. All contestants competing in a local preliminary are required to complete the Service Requirement of raising $100 for the CMN. Details are inside your orientation manual.